Making sense of the constant bombardment of scare stories and governmental interference in your life can be a tough old business. The nannying government would like to be in control of what you eat, what you drink, what you smoke, and even what you think.
The Nanny Coach advises you to learn to think for yourself. A great way to do this is to take a role model. A rational-thinking, enquiring, upstanding, intellectual genius. None other, in fact, than Johnny Ball. Host of Think of a Number, Think Again, and most other TV programmes with Think in the title. The brainiest person on pre-Vorderman TV.
Next time you’re faced with a tricky environmental isuue, or potential health scare, simply repeat the following mantra to yourself:
What Would Johnny Do?
Thinking becomes easy with this simple trick. Take any of the following tricky modern life-affecting questions, and all you need do is ask yourself WWJD?
- Would Johnny rather a wind farm, or a clean, reliable nuclear power station in his back garden?
- Does Johnny stress about taking the time to separate his cardboard waste from his dirty sanitary products?
- Does Johnny count his daily vegetable intake?
- Would Johnny have one more for the road – Look at his face.. what do you reckon?
- Does Johnny worry about grown men looking at pictures of his daughter on the internet?
- Does Johnny leave his TV on standby? Does he care?
Let Johnny into your life and become a better person.